We strive to help out our local Melrose community whenever we can in our Cloud 9 ice cream and coffee store. Our Ice Cream Cone for a Cause is a great way for us to give back to this amazing community.
If you’re looking to hold a fundraiser, we invite you to come to our Cloud 9 store. We will also donate a percentage of our sales to your charity.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an event with us for a specific time.
- Publicize the event. This is critical for you to have a successful fundraiser. Many organizations will choose to create their own flyers, posters, and email blasts to get the word out to your organization’s members and friends. Cloud 9 will help in any way we can to publicize your event. Just ask.
- Your organization must be present during the event.
- A table will be provided for you to greet your guests, sell raffle tickets, distribute literature etc. When guests mention your organization at the register or Cones for a Cause, you will be credited with 15% of their check. You can view our menu ahead of time to see the flavors of ice cream we have available. You can get an ice cream cone, a scoop of ice cream or a frappe, for instance.
- The more guests who indulge at Cloud 9 or order for carry out, the more funds your organization will raise.
- Day of the event at Cloud 9: Have some fun. Many organizations will use the event to connect with family, friends, and other members. Some organizations decorate. Some will come dressed in team uniforms. Talk to us about ways to bring your event to life. Enjoy!
- Checks will be available for pick up three days after the event.
If you’re interested in hosting your fundraiser, please visit our contact page and fill out your information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Helping out the local Melrose community is important for us at our Cloud 9 ice cream and coffee store. We strive to put people first in everything we do.
That is why this year the Autism Society has challenged us to go beyond simply promoting autism awareness to encouraging friends and collaborators to become partners in movement toward acceptance and appreciation.
As part of that effort, a local Melrose resident Michael Miller and his charity Toys AUcross America, is collecting toys. He will be distributing toys in new unopened packages to children in all communities.
We would like to help out with this effort. There will be a bin located at our Cloud 9 store in Melrose for your childrens toy donation(s). Please bring new, unopened toys only. To learn more, please contact us.
We greatly appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you in our Cloud 9 store! Thank you for helping us with this cause!
We want to let you know that Cloud 9 ice cream and coffee store in Melrose is NOW OPEN for business! We’re very proud to be part of the historic Melrose community in Massachusetts. Our store is located at the Wyoming Hill depot. We’re open Monday through Friday from 12:00pm to 9:00pm, and Saturday through Sunday from 12:00pm to 10:00pm.
At our store you’ll find local New England favorites like Richardson’s ice cream and Richie’s Italian Ice. You can get an ice cream cone or ice cream by the scoop. You can also come in for a coffee, a flavored latte, or our already very popular, Aztec Spiced Hot Chocolate. In addition, we sell Two Leaves and a Bud, an organic and fairly traded tea as part of their Paisley Label Tea collection. We also carry a wide selection of candy and confections, including fudge and chocolate from Winfrey’s. We also have some novelty toys and gifts available for purchase.
We invite you to view our menu, stop by the store and see all that we have to offer. So come on in, bring your friends and family, and try a taste of Cloud 9!